What will you do with us?
• You will manage the onboarding of new customers onto our clients’ SaaS based Investment Portfolio Management software
• As Programme Manager, you will lead on large simultaneous EMEA client implementations with minimal oversight, consistently delivering on time and with quality.
• You will be an integral part of a collaborative division spanning analysts, team leads and subject matter experts.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Identifies and finalize project/implementation scope.
• Develop detailed implementation plans including internal, client and third-party resourcing.
• Manage and coordinate with internal, client and third-party resources to ensure a successful, on time and with quality implementation per plan.
• Generate weekly status reports, hold weekly status meetings with client and project team.
• Schedule and lead steering committee meetings with C-level client decision makers and Capgemini client senior management.
• Manage and report on budget for implementation
• Seek out, recommend, and implement continuous service improvements
• Serve as a trusted relationship manager responsible for ensuring timely, accurate, and thorough responses to all client inquiries and a successful transition to the steady-state servicing team.
• Be the bridge between various business stakeholders including Client Servicing team, Sales team, and Development team
• Be able to run multiple simultaneous implementations with minimal oversight
We are looking for you, if you have: • Fluency in English with experience of using English in a work environment • At least CEFR C2 level in French, German or Dutch • Willing and able to work in Krakow or Katowice Capgemini offices • 6+ years’ experience as Project or Programme Manager on large client implementations • Proven experience implementing software solutions within Asset Management, Market Data and/or Insurance space • Exposure to investment accounting, reporting or analytics software solutions • Project management in an agile environment • Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget for external clients • Financial Services Experience (Investment, Banking, Insurance, FinTech, etc) • Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, internal and client facing) • Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task • Expert Technical skills in Word, Excel, Clarizen and/or other project management tools • Securities or financial markets experience • Familiarity with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platforms and delivery model preferred but not required